Nano-ARM (Arduino Zero Compatible)
Arduino Nano compatible board but with an upgrade micro-controller that is similar to an Arduino Zero
Delivery policy (edit with Customer reassurance module)
Return policy (edit with Customer reassurance module)
Out of stock but you if you email us we can get these ordered directly to you. Shipping usually takes 2 weeks approx.
- Runs at 48MHz (Atmel SAMD21)
- 256KB FLASH Memory
- 32KB RAM
- Pin compatible with Arduino Nano but runs at 3.3V
- SAMD21 micro-controller same as used on an Arduino Zero's.
- Built-in USB
- Arduino Zero bootloader pre-loaded.
- 20 I/O pins with 5 extra pins that can be used for I2C/SPI or I/O
- 6 Analog Pins(ADC) with 12-bit resolution (4096 resolution point vs Arduino Uno's 1024)
- 1 Digital to Analog(DAC) pin with 10-bit resolution.
Disclaimer: Items may vary slightly compared to the picture and description due to where we source the items from. If you have any concerns please contact us in advance of any purchase and we can detail the current stock.