SAMD21 32-bit ARM Cortex M0 Core Compatible w/ Arduino Zero
SAMD21 M0-Mini 32-bit ARM Cortex M0 Core Compatible w/ Arduino Zero Form Mini
Delivery policy (edit with Customer reassurance module)
Return policy (edit with Customer reassurance module)
- Given this is a Zero compatible board we presume at A0 is a DAC but untested
- The SAMD21 M0-Mini represents a powerful, 32-bit extension of the Arduino UNO platform, but to small size like Micro or Nano. The board is powered by Atmel’s SAMD21 MCU, featuring a 32-bit ARM Cortex® M0 core.
- Compatible with Arduino Zero and Arduino M0.
- The SAMD21 M0-Mini board expands the family by providing increased performance, enabling a variety of project opportunities for devices, and acts as a great educational tool for learning about 32-bit application development.
- The Zero applications span from smart IoT devices, wearable technology, high-tech automation, to crazy robotics. The board is powered by Atmel’s SAMD21 MCU, which features a 32-bit ARM Cortex® M0+ core. One of its most important features is Atmel’s Embedded Debugger (EDBG), which provides a full debug interface without the need for additional hardware, significantly increasing the ease-of-use for software debugging. EDBG also supports a virtual COM port that can be used for device and bootloader programming.
Disclaimer: Items may vary slightly compared to the picture and description due to where we source the items from. If you have any concerns please contact us in advance of any purchase and we can detail the current stock.