Arduino Nano V3
- The Nano is 100% compatible with Arduino.
- Choose a USB Cable option
Delivery policy (edit with Customer reassurance module)
Return policy (edit with Customer reassurance module)
- The Nano is 100% compatible with Arduino, using the same chips ATmega328P and CH340 with the official version.
- It is a smallest, complete, and breadboard friendly board. It has everything that Arduino/Genuino UNO has (electrically) with more analog input pins and onboard +5V AREF jumper.
- Nano's got the breadboard-ability of the Boarduino and the Mini+USB with smaller footprint than either, so users have more breadboard space. It's got a pin layout that works well with the Mini or the Basic Stamp (TX, RX, ATN, GND on one top, power and ground on the other).
- The Nano can be powered via the Mini-B USB connection, 7-12V unregulated external power supply (pin 30), or 5V regulated external power supply (pin 27). The power source is automatically selected to the highest voltage source.
Disclaimer: Items may vary slightly compared to the picture and description due to where we source the items from. If you have any concerns please contact us in advance of any purchase and we can detail the current stock.
You might also like