Arduino DUE R3 ARM 32bit Compatible With USB
The Arduino Due is superior than the traditional Arduino devices in that it has 2 DAC ports. So instead of struggling to try to pump audio through PWM ports it works a treat. Comes with USB cable.
Delivery policy (edit with Customer reassurance module)
Return policy (edit with Customer reassurance module)
Check out this video showing why DUE is superior >HERE<
- The Due is a microcontroller board based on the Atmel SAM3X8E ARM Cortex-M3 CPU
- It is the first diy board based on a 32-bit ARM core microcontroller
- The board contains everything needed to support the microcontroller; simply connect it to a computer with a micro-USB cable or power it with a AC-to-DC adapter or battery to get started
- The bootloader is preburned in factory from Atmel and is stored in a dedicated ROM memory.
- The available SRAM is 96KB in two contiguous bank of 64KB and 32KB. All the available memory (Flash, RAM and ROM) can be accessed directly as a flat addressing space It is possible to erase the Flash memory of the SAM3X with the onboard erase button.
- This will remove the currently loaded sketch from the MCU. To erase, press and hold the Erase button for a few seconds while the board is powered. You'll need to do this to upload a sketch through the programmer port
- We aim to test all boards (where feasible) before shipping. Watch this video demonstrating testing. Click HERE
Disclaimer: Items may vary slightly compared to the picture and description due to where we source the items from. If you have any concerns please contact us in advance of any purchase and we can detail the current stock.