TZXduino/Maxduino Compact kit
- Working TZXDuino - CASduio - MAXduino
- Build it yourself
- Very simple to build.
- TZXDuino can play TZX/TAP/UEF/CAS files
- Smaller form factor board
Delivery policy (edit with Customer reassurance module)
Return policy (edit with Customer reassurance module)
- You must be experienced with soldering before building this kit. I will not accept returns on parts once you've soldered them
- You must be experienced with programming Arduino boards or use TZX-Tools
- Please Please make sure you do your homework about TZXduino first . This is not my software. If you need advice just ask.
Watch this nice video from Chris's Retro Corner showing the full-size one being assembled. Click >HERE<
When purchasing a microSD card do not get a cheap or a super-fast one like a class 10 card. Look for a class 4, 6, or 8.
Keycaps are not included. I might send you some if I have them but don't presume they are included.